Friday, August 18 (8:30 am – 4:00 pm)
Saturday, August 19 (8:30 am – 2:30 pm)
NCH Board Room
11190 Health Park Blvd
Naples, FL 34110
$125 for AFP Members
$150 for “Future AFP Members”
Includes continental breakfast and lunch.
EARN 10 CFRE CREDITS
- Learn Tips for Passing the Exam.
- Understand the Ins and Outs of Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) Credential
- Learn the Format Details of the CFRE Exam
- Identify the Available Tools to Assess Your Exam Readiness
- Participate in In-depth Modules that Cover Content to Each Exam Category
I care about the mission and people. It is that simple. I care about helping nonprofits be able to deliver on their missions, whether that means working to save the environment, help homeless children, or bring art to the community. And I am uniquely positioned to be able to help!
I have over twenty-five years of experience in fundraising, business development, and sales. I hold/am a:
- Master of Science in Management (MSM) with a concentration in Non-Profit Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Teaching & Learning (CTL)
- Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE)
- Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Master Trainer
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion in the Workplace Certificate from USF
- Certificate of Nonprofit Board Consulting from BoardSource
I have worked on leadership teams for organizations with budgets from $1 million to $15 million, in fundraising, public relations, and volunteer recruitment since 2006. I have experience in annual campaigns, grant writing*, capital campaigns, strategic planning, development planning, board recruitment and training, prospect identification and screening, moves management, database RFPs and implementations, in-kind donations, event planning and management, volunteer recruitment and management, third-party fundraising, case statements, gift acceptance policies, naming opportunities, public relations, and marketing materials. I have in-depth experience with analyzing gift data and trends and using the resulting information to plan future activities.
When I work with clients, I always work to ensure that our activities are in line with the organization’s mission and fit within its strategic plan. My current clients include those in health, foundations, social service, LGBTQ+ organizations, and environmental sectors.
I am a regular contributor to NonProfit PRO and have been published in AP Perspectives magazine and the Stanford Social Innovation Review (SSIR). I help nonprofits Do Good The Right Way.