Post Date: 04/25/23 Company: Golden PAWS Assistance Dogs
Are you passionate about serving combat-wounded veterans, first responders and children with life-changing disabilities? Do you love Golden and Labrador Retrievers and love serving the community on a collaborative, dynamic and energetic team? This may be the job for you!
Golden PAWS Assistance Dogs seeks a Development Associate. The position is responsible for managing the donor information system while providing support to the development team. This includes reporting and analysis of data, gift processing and acknowledgements, as well as managing data import and data entry, data extraction, data integrity, and other related activities. This position is the lead contact for data analytics, working with key staff and stakeholders to understand data needs and develop actionable insights.
Golden PAWS Assistance Dogs is a respected and sustainable organization that creates meaningful impacts for service dog recipients while making lasting contributions in support of our community and those we serve. We believe in leadership, honesty and integrity, honor, commitment, and courage in the face of adversity, and we are stewards of our mission and the gifts we receive that support it.
The Development Associate will be supporting the development team through various tasks that include but are not limited to the responsibilities listed below:
- Systems & Database Management
- Development Reporting
- Donor Prospecting and Data Analysis
- Event Management Support
- Campaign Support
Experience & Qualifications
- 2 years of development experience required
- 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working with online databases/donor management systems desired (Raiser’s Edge required). Ability to maintain confidentiality, while exercising discretion and personal judgment where appropriate.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills also a must.
- A self-starter, problem solver, and team player with a can-do attitude. Must be able to juggle multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.
- Flexibility with hours, with availability to work occasional weekend or evening events, when needed.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about serving combat wounded veterans, first responders and children with life-changing disabilities and have a love for dogs.
As a person you are:
- Passionate and high-energy — you love building connections while ensuring organizational success through your drive to improve the flow of the information within the department.
- Highly organized and self-motivated — you have a track record of measurable successes and have built effective systems that advance individual and collective goals.
- A collaborative team player — you are eager to support your colleagues across all levels of the organization and offer your expertise and insights to achieve shared goals.
Compensation and Benefits
This position is paid on an hourly basis, commensurate with experience and qualifications. Golden PAWS offers a casual, supportive team environment with flexible schedules.
Qualified interested candidates please send resume to Ashley@goldenpaws.org.