Post Date: 06/18/21 Company: Artis—Naples
The Development Associate serves as the backbone of the Development department by overseeing all administrative processes in place to cultivate, solicit and steward Artis—Naples donors at all levels. The Development Associate conducts research, coordinates development events and programs and assists the Senior Development Director with departmental needs. This position requires a highly motivated individual with the desire to work in a fast-paced environment, a high level of professionalism and attention to detail, and the drive to achieve mutually agreed upon goals. An interest in music and its performance as well as art and the public mission of museums is preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, music or art history, non-profit management, or a similar field required.
• 2 to 4 years work experience in a fast-paced environment.
• Prior event coordination and Development experience a plus.
• Ability to work some evenings and weekends.
• Professional computer skills proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Tessitura experience a plus.
• High energy, sense of humor and grace under pressure.
• Knowledge of and/or interest in music and performing arts preferred.
Apply online: https://artisnaples.agilehr.com/careers/