Director of Development Operations
Post Date: 07/21/21 Company: Naples Senior Center
The Director of Development Operations is a team player on the senior management team who takes initiative, is attentive to detail, has excellent communication and organizational skills. The position requires the ability to prioritize responsibilities and manage and coordinate several projects simultaneously and efficiently. The Director of Development Operations is self-motivated, deadline oriented and understands the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates mail appeals and special event appeals mailings, including the NSC Annual Appeal
- Using I Wave and other sources develops succinct and strategic briefing materials in support of CEO and board members in their prospect and donor development efforts for annual giving and the Capital Campaign.
- Works with Development Data Manager in prospect tracking and management in Raiser’s Edge
- With the President/CEO develops and coordinates a stewardship plan that acquires, retains, recognizes and thanks donors
- Oversees management of database including donor records, prospect tracking, and lists, gifts and pledge management
- Responsible for the Giving section of the NSC website
- Working closely with the President/ CEO assists in the coordination of all events including the yearly gala, symposium, and additional events that will be instituted.
- Represents NSC on committees such as the Community Foundation’s “Give Where You Live” campaign and other community initiatives
- Develops a data base of information about senior center members and volunteers towards the goal of targeted fund development appeals
- Supervises the Development Data Base Manager
Reports to: President/ CEO
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of advanced fundraising and relationship management success
- Should be competent and proficient in- word, power point, excel, other data bases, Raiser’s Edge experience a plus.
Excellent salary and benefits.
Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org