AFP JOB POSTINGS
<-- return to job postings
Administrative Support Coordinator/Bookkeeper
Post Date: 11/18/22 Company: Champions For Learning
Champions For Learning is seeking a detail oriented, experienced professional to support the achievement of Champions For Learning’s mission, strategy, and annual goals and objectives, specifically by supporting the administrative, financial, IT, data management, and development functions for the executive leadership team and their related responsibilities.
Provide oversight for office operations and support administrative staff.
- Support front desk and main phone line operations.
- Support oversight of purchases and inventory of office materials
Support the CEO/President as Executive Assistant.
- Prepares agendas, follow up notes, other relevant materials for staff leadership meetings. Makes note of commitments and assist with facilitation and follow up
- Manages calendar and other needs and provides information in a timely manner drawing attention to important issues and opportunities
- Schedules, organizes and maintains complex calendar activities such as board meetings, other meetings, agendas, luncheon arrangements, travel plans and conferences
- Supports executive level meeting and event functions as needed (Board Meetings/Receptions, Advisory Council Meetings, Board Development, Staff Meetings)
Support for Board of Directors
- Provides the support for board of directors’ operations and record keeping
- Preparation and follow up for all board meetings, executive committee meetings, including minutes, compiling board documents, arranging meeting needs for technology/refreshments, etc. reminders and RSVP’s
- Maintains and compiles bylaws, charters, compliance documents, etc., under the direction of the CEO/President
- Works with the President on regular Board communication including board development process
- Manage Base Camp project folder for Board use and train Board members in the use of the web-based application
- Assist Board members with any technological needs under the direction of the CEO/President
Support for the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO)
- Support the CAO as needed for inventory, monitoring operations inbox and creating support tickets.
- Support CAO with troubleshooting basic IT problems
- Assist the CAO with the inventory intake and reconciliation process.
- Provide technology support for events.
- Assist with technology and office moves which include items in off-site storage as well as in the office.
- Assist in ad hoc projects
Support for the Chief Finance Officer
- Work with Chief Finance Officer to perform duties to ensure separation of duties in accounting.
- Opening and forwarding mail to respective staff and updating receipt log
- Depositing checks via our on-site check scanner
- Processing vendor invoices and cutting checks
- Support for event technology and financial functions.
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
- Assist in ad hoc projects and report preparation
Support the overall mission and work of Champions For Learning by:
- Taking ownership of and understanding the mission and goals of the organization
- Supporting the overall message and brand protocols of the organization
- Professionally representing the organization through all interactions, including phone, written/email communication, and in-person.
- Maintaining exemplary relationships with other staff and volunteers
- Contributing to a healthy organizational culture of respect, collaboration and teamwork toward achieving our common goals
- Supporting and utilizing communication protocols to engage in effective and productive internal and external communication
- Representing the organization at C4L events and in the community as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $47,500.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Naples, FL 34104: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
- Administrative support: 1 year (Required)
- Board liaison: 1 year (Preferred)