AFP JOB POSTINGS
<-- return to job postings
Director of Development
Post Date: 12/13/22 Company: Ronald McDonald House Charities Southwest Florida, Inc.
The Director of Development has primary responsibility to innovate, develop, and execute a relationship-building and revenue-generating program to:
- Identify new, recapture, and build donor and other fundraising partner
- Establish and execute a grants program.
- Achieve agreed-upon annual operating and special project revenue
- Ensure adherence to ethical, legal, financial, and other best practices essential for a well-run development department and to accomplish the above
- 5+ years fundraising experience, preferably in health care or human services, with a proven track record of achieving measurable goals including
- Major gifts experience (prospect identification, cultivation and closing) and fundraising events experience required.
- Leading and executing successful fundraising events strongly
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and technology-proficiency essential; experience with fundraising database management systems (for example, Raiser’s Edge, Exceed!)
- Self-starter, high initiative to accomplish, high integrity, and team player
- Passion for RMHC SWFL mission desired
Requires the ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time. Must be able to move about and may require lifting of up to 15 pounds.
Position is in a well-lighted office environment. Occasional evening and weekend work. May be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
Please forward resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
No phone calls, please.