AFP JOB POSTINGS
<-- return to job postings
Director of Development
Post Date: 01/31/23 Company: Naples Therapeutic Riding Center
The Director of Development will have responsibility for developing and executing a relationship-building and revenue-generating program including:
- Identifying new donors and moving current donors to higher gift levels.
- Managing a grants program.
- Coordinating social media as it relates to development.
- Establishing a legacy giving program.
- 5+ years fundraising experience with a proven track record of achieving measurable goals including:
- Major gifts experience (prospect identification, cultivation and closing).
- Leading and executing successful fundraising events.
- Capital Campaign experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required. CFRE preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and technology-proficiency essential; experience with fundraising database management systems.
- Significant grant research and writing experience.
- Self-starter, high initiative to accomplish, high integrity, and team player.
- Passion for children and animals.
A hybrid role primarily remote with one to two days in the office for meetings with staff and ED. Occasional evening and weekend work. May be exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time.
To apply see the Naples Therapeutic Riding Center website or contact Martin de St. Pierre at firstname.lastname@example.org.