Post Date: 03/27/18 Company: Naples Children & Education Foundation
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years experience working in an office setting with a nonprofit organization. Experience with grant making a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience in philanthropy and the nonprofit sector.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly master and manage complicated, multi-step systems and processes.
- Applied knowledge of best practices in grant making.
- Analytical capabilities with accounting procedures and processes for structuring projects.
- Ability to understand and communicate technical, budgetary and programmatic details to directors and trustees.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of public and private funding source regulations related to foundations and non-profit sector.
- Broad experience with grant writing and submission.
- Willingness to take initiative and work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
Submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include “Grants Coordinator” in your subject line
No phone calls please.