Workplace Campaign Coordinator
Post Date: 01/26/18 Company: United Way of Collier County
United Way of Collier County works to advance the common good by investing in the building blocks of a good quality of life: education, income, health and safety-net services.
- Essential Functions Include Organizing logistics of United Way Workplace Campaigns including booking speakers, making presentations, training workplace campaign volunteer leaders, and helping organize employer events and employee appreciation activities
- Maintaining database records, researching new addresses, adding new constituents etc.
- Ensuring all workplace campaign pledges and donors are accurately recorded in the donor database and proper acknowledgements are sent to the 3,000+ workplace donors annually
- Assisting with planning and execution of all United Way special events.
- Serving as the key staff lead to plan, organize and execute the Campaign Kickoff Breakfast including working with the hotel and sending all invitations both in Constant Contact and by mail, managing the registration list, helping recruit and prep Pacesetter companies, soliciting sponsors for the breakfast, receipting all paying attendees, creating the programs, managing event check in and managing post event publicity
- Providing content for, edits and webpages related to workplace campaign fundraising
- Creating pledge processing sites for workplace campaigns and managing pledge processing for smaller workplace campaigns
- Creating campaign marketing materials and tools specific to each workplace campaign
- Generating campaign result reports for each workplace campaign managed
- Supporting marketing and social media efforts to spotlight workplace campaign companies
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least three years of experience in fundraising or non-profit work
- Proven experience working in a donor database
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Highly proficient in all Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Energetic and passionate about the United Way and its mission
- Knowledge of website content management systems
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Resource Development and Public Policy experience are valued
- Early morning, evening and weekend work will be required
Essential Physical Functions
- Driver’s license required
- Occasional bending and lifting of heavy materials
- Full-time, exempt, salaried
- Typical office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm with an hour for lunch
- Early mornings, evening and weekends required, particularly in the months of August, September and October
- Occasional travel within Collier and Lee Counties expected as well as out of state, overnight travel for annual conferences
- Salary commensurate with experience
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Please send a cover letter, resume, 3 references, salary requirements and any other considerations to Katie.Schweikhardt@uwcollier.org
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The United Way of Collier County values diversity in the workplace and among our agencies and customers. We provides equal opportunity for employment and promotion to all qualified employees and applicants on the basis of experience, training, education, and ability to do the available work without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex/gender, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity or expression, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, ancestry or any other status protected by law.
Furthermore, The United Way of Collier County is committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace that is free of discrimination and harassment based on national origin, race, color, religion, gender, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by law.