Part Time/Full Time Donor Base Manager
Post Date: 12/05/17 Company: Neighborhood Health Clinic
The Part time /Full Time Donor Base Manager position reports to the CDO and serves as an integral internal representative for the Neighborhood Health Clinic. S/he works with the other Development staff to manage donor management, donor base reconciliation, fundraising objectives, cultivate internal and external relationships and work on independent projects for the Neighborhood Health Clinic.
S/he initiates implements and regularly donor base objectives and reconciliation. S/he assists with fund raising events and effectively coordinates the needs from the Clinic for fundraising activities and events with the Clinic’s senior management team. S/he also will be involved in assisting the team during fundraising campaigns.
This individual is responsible for the assistance with the Development office and the annual fundraising activities which include but are not limited to:
Donor Base Management
Assistance with Annual Fundraising Activities
Assistance with research of Grants/Foundations
Assistance with Annual Mail Solicitations
Assistance with Volunteer Management/Cultivation
Assistance with Social Media
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Development staff with all fundraising activities.
- Work with the Volunteer Coordinator and help with the follow up of volunteers and planning.
- Help with the research of potential grants/grantors and help the Director of Community Outreach.
- Make donor base management and reconciliation a priority through regular use of Raiser’s Edge and the other software modules.
- Compile financial, statistical and informational reports (e.g. weekly, monthly, annual reports; incident, special event reports; etc.) as requested by the CEO and CDO.
- Utilize Raiser’s Edge fundraising and donor management software (training available)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Part Time / Full Time Donor Base Manager position reports to the CDO. Currently, the development team consists of one full-time CDO, Director of Community Outreach, Development Coordinator and Development Associate. Development staff additions are anticipated.
Experience and Education
Currently holds a High School Diploma, with some computer and administrative experience.
Skills and Aptitudes
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Provide quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Effective Time Management.
- Knowledge of different computer programs such as Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge of:
- Raiser’s Edge donor management and fundraising software. (training available)
- Extremely strong:
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Personal interaction within a team.
- Maintain effective working relationships with other departments, staff, professionals from other Clinic departments, and the general public.
- Basic working knowledge of Windows operating system and Microsoft® Office
- Ability to work events, set up, tear down and other event functions (As needed).
- Successful completion of a background check.
- Valid state driver’s license.
CERTIFICATES AND REGISTRATIONS:
- High School Diploma.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the following have been identified as physical requirements of the job:
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle, reach or feel and manipulate objects or controls. The employee is frequently required to sit or stand for long periods of time and walk distances, as well as stoop, bend, kneel and crouch.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work. Some travel may be required.
Please submit your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Neighborhood Health Clinic reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description pertains to an “at will” position with the Neighborhood Health Clinic and in no way constitutes a written or implied contract of employment.