AFP JOB POSTINGS
<-- return to job postings
Post Date: 06/02/23 Company: The Village School of Naples
The Office of Development at The Village School of Naples is seeking a Development Coordinator. The position is a mix of administrative, office support, and relationship-building and requires collaboration with multiple departments and community stakeholders. The Development Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Development. This is a 12-month position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support The Village School’s Parent Association, the school’s parent leaders, and ambassadors.
- Fosters strong relationships with parents and other key volunteers.
- Coordinates non-fundraising community projects and events.
- Assists with logistics, set-up and break-down of all development-related events.
- Keeps database updated as it related to volunteer profiles.
- Coordinates mailings related to parents/volunteers.
- Manages follow-up and acknowledgement to volunteers.
- Supports the school, its Mission, and its Development efforts.
- Represents the school in the larger community in a positive manner that reflects the values of the school.
- Interfaces and maintains effective relationships with donors, prospects, students, faculty, administrator, parents/guardians, and guests.
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Three to five years administrative and/or development experience preferred.
- Previous work in independent schools a plus.
- Proficiency with Google Suite of products, ability to complete mail merges, create name tags, coordinate mailings, etc.
- Experience with Donor Perfect preferred.
- CANVA / graphic design knowledge a plus.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and attention to details.
- Strong collaborative spirit; ability to work cross-departmentally.
- The heart to provide exceptional customer service to all members of the community.
- Ability to be mobile around a multi-acre campus, and lift up to 25 pounds for event set-up/break-down.
- Weekend / evening / early morning availability, as needed for special programs / events.