Director of Development
Post Date: 06/29/18 Company: Collier Child Care Resources, Inc.
Director of Development
Collier Child Care Resources (CCCR) seeks an experienced fundraising professional to lead a comprehensive development program. The successful candidate will be dynamic, results-oriented, and fit well into a positive, compassionate non-profit environment.
Collier Child Care Resources (CCCR) provides partial tuition assistance for high-quality early childhood care and education to low-income families that struggle to afford childcare and whose children are at a high risk of starting kindergarten behind their peers. CCCR operates four early childhood development centers in Collier County, and our goal is to give the 300 children we serve annually the best start for a bright future. We are a small and flexible team running a successful, growing $2 million+ operation. If you would like to work in a supportive environment and make a difference in the lives of young children, please consider joining our team.
- Assist Executive Director in all aspects of fundraising
- Design comprehensive fundraising plan that supports the CCCR Mission and annually update the plan
- Supervise Director of Marketing and Communications
- Supervise Director of Fundraising and Events; motivate and guide Board and staff in fundraising and development
- Develop major donor relationships with individuals, foundations, and corporations
- Recruit new members for established, agency-specific corporate fundraising program
- Collaborate with and support the Events Committee to execute special events, especially securing sponsorships
- Design and implement annual appeal, direct mail campaign and future planned giving campaign
- Plan and implement capital campaign
- Coordinate with outside fundraising and marketing consultants as needed
- Understanding of donor relations cycle and software management system
- Experience with capital campaigns
- Comfortable with technology, especially donor databases and Microsoft Office software
- Experience with individual, foundation, and corporation prospect research
- Energetic, self-starter, outgoing, professional, detailed and driven to exceed goals
- Understanding of fundraising principles and strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher education, advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years’ professional experience and continuing education in nonprofit fundraising
- Deep knowledge of fundraising principles and donor relations cycle; CFRE preferred
CCCR offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes 12 paid holidays, up to 25 Paid Personal Leave days, Health, Dental, Vision and $25,000-$35,000 of Term Life Insurance, 401K Plan, and opportunities for directly-related continuing education. The potential candidate must be able to pass a background check and fingerprint clearance. Collier Child Care Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Place.
Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000