CLICK HERE to post a new job.<-- return to job postings
Development Data Base Assistant
Post Date: 04/03/19 Company: Naples Senior Center
Position is responsible for the overall management of the development data base for the Naples Senior Center at JFCS.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of the donor data base
- Assure accuracy of the data entered into the donor management system
- Assure that acknowledgement of all donations are completed in a timely manner, within 24 hours of receipt of donation; in extreme circumstances 48 hours are allowed.
- Assure accuracy of reports generated through donor management system.
- As directed, provides information on donors and prepares research reports for potential donors.
- Record all information on attendees and sponsors for events held by the Center.
- Track responses to all invited events, if event requires, maintains seating arrangements in data base.
- Prepare materials for distribution at all center events.
- Prepare reports on development activities in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work cooperatively with the accounting assistant to assure that donations are entered in the donor data base system.
- Maintain website with accurate and timely information.
- Is knowledgeable about all programs offered in the Senior Center.
- Assist as directed with any activities involving donors to the organization.
- Assist when asked to provide coverage for the reception desk.
- Bachelor’s degree or extensive experience in maintaining data bases in computer sciences.
- Minimum of three years of experience in database entry and maintenance.
- Knowledgeable of fundraising software a plus.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office and all multiple software programs.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Demonstrate experience in working with confidential information.
- Ability to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to stand at events.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds or less as needed.
Position reports to: President/CEO – Competitive Salary and Benefits
Qualified interested candidates should apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org