Post Date: 11/28/18 Company: Artis Naples
Artis—Naples seeks an enthusiastic professional to play a significant role on our development team. The successful candidate will provide presentations, scheduling, meetings and administrative support for the campaign leadership team.
The position requires the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, have a strong patron service orientation and respond proactively to changing priorities. Must be collaborative, high energy and results oriented.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
• Minimum of two years’ experience supporting Fundraising/Development for non-profit organization(s); capital campaign/major gifts experience preferred
• One year or more experience and high degree of proficiency in donor prospect research including use of donor analytics tools such as DonorScape and a development database, preferably Tessitura
• Experience with Microsoft Office products
• Knowledge of and/or interest in music and the visual and performing arts preferred
• Experience in an arts organization strongly preferred