CLICK HERE to post a new job.<-- return to job postings
Post Date: 04/15/19 Company: Community Foundation of Collier County
Summary of Responsibilities:
This full-time position provides high quality customer service and administrative support. He/she will input and process the coordination of information entered in the Scholarship Website, create scholarship application packets, work with students, process scholarship information, assist in identifying scholarship providers in our community, execute general correspondence through Constant Contact or other modes of communication, and perform daily office functions.
1. Work within various database softwares and maintain the integrity of those databases.
2. Monitor input, performance and parameters of scholarship Donors and organizations.
3. Insert data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents.
4. Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare data for computer entry in prescribed database software systems, files and forms.
5. Obtain further information for incomplete information on student applications.
6. Generate reports and dashboards of activity.
7. Generate scholarship application packets for scholarship committee.
8. Create scholarship updates for Donors.
9. Facilitate and schedule scholarship committee meetings.
10. Attend financial-aid nights and student events
11. Work with students and parents on how to apply for scholarships.
12. Assist in updating PowerPoints as needed.
13. Work with marketing staff to write scholarship stories.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or related field.
2. Must have strong computer skills, including database entry, Microsoft Suite, and webpage design.
3. Ability to convey a friendly, positive attitude to all internal and external customers or partners.
4. Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work. Strong detail oriented, analytical and organizational skills.
5. Ability to project a professional image, maintain confidentiality of information, and display strong interpersonal skills.
6. Must have reliable transportation and ability to sit at a computer desk for extended periods of time.
7. Must be comfortable public speaking and working with students and committee’s from all walks of life.
Work is largely performed in Collier County, Florida. Meetings are held county and statewide.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. “Principal duties and responsibilities” describe those functions considered essential to the performance of the job. This description does not state or imply that these are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the job. Employees may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested by the President. All requirements are subject to change over time at the discretion of the President and to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
Please send resumes to Eileen Connolly-Keesler at email@example.com by May 15, 2019.