CLICK HERE to post a new job.<-- return to job postings
Director of Development
Post Date: 06/07/19 Company: Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County
We are hiring!
Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County is SWFL's premier youth development organization. Our programs and services impact nearly 1,500 children and teens every year. We are looking for a qualified professional with a passion for improving young lives. We have strong values, embrace diversity and offer great benefits to allow our employees to maintain work/life balance.
Primary Function: The Development Director works in a team approach with the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors to strategically plan and implement all development efforts for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Lee County. The Development Director will have a strong focus on bringing new financial resources to the organization. He/She will also work closely with the Chief Executive Officer to set direction for strategic communications and marketing efforts to promote the Boys & Girls Club locally.
Development – 60%
- Create and implement a multi-year strategic development plan for the Boys & Girls Club.
- Work with Chief Executive Officer to establish revenue goals for upcoming year.
- Develop strategic alliances with community leaders and partnerships with local businesses and community organizations.
- On an ongoing basis evaluate the results of the development efforts to ensure effectiveness.
- Maintain comprehensive donor database
- Supervise the creation and updating of all fund-raising materials.
- Supervise staff and volunteers working on development activities.
- Actively steward existing donors and cultivate new donors
Campaigns – 30%
- Plan, organize and oversee the implementation of the Annual Campaign.
- Create a planned giving campaign to include identification, cultivation and solicitation of planned gift prospects and donors.
Communications and Marketing – 10%
- With the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors, assist in the development of a comprehensive plan that will support all resource development projects.
- Oversee the design, production and distribution of all fund-raising materials (such as paid advertisement, brochures and fact sheets).