CLICK HERE to post a new job.<-- return to job postings
Program Manager Development
Post Date: 08/13/19 Company: Lee Health
Program Manager Development
Fort Myers, FL
Full time, days
Are you a caring, compassionate, customer service focused individual who enjoys helping people? If so, read on! When you join Lee Health, you’ll enjoy getting involved to continuously improve your skills. Here, our employees feel welcomed, valued and respected, so it’s no wonder we are in the 98th percentile for employee engagement when ranked against the national health care database. Having a career with Lee Health offers valuable growth opportunities, market competitive compensation, and exceptional benefits that address your holistic health. We even offer Tuition Reimbursement and / or Grants to grow your career with Lee Health.
Lee Health attracts the brightest stars, so if selected, we will contact you to discuss next steps.
Performs administrative duties related to fundraising and will gain firsthand experience in strategic planning to increase the capacity of a growing development operation. He or she will be a critical paraprofessional to assist annual fund, major gift and planned giving teams to raise the most money in support of Lee Health. The Program Manager, Development will also coordinate the creation of proposals and collateral with the Foundation Marketing team, and work with stewardship and prospect management teams to ensure donors are stewarded and prospects are qualified. Excellent written and verbal skills required. This role is a junior level position and the ideal candidate will use this opportunity as the catalyst for a successful career in non-profit fundraising and relationship management.
- Assists the development team to meet fundraising goals of the Foundation.
- Assists with the implementation of the Foundation’s development plan, which incorporates a range of strategies including major and principal gift solicitations, annual fund efforts and appeals, grants, special events, and planning and executing a comprehensive campaign.
- Coordinates the creation of gift proposals and collateral with the Foundation Marketing team, which support the work of development officers in soliciting major gifts.
- Works closely with gift officers and development team to ensure they have the information and tools needed to cultivate and solicit donors, and provide accountability to the team’s activity metrics goals.
- Works in conjunction with stewardship and prospect management teams to ensure donors are stewarded properly by gift officers, and prospects are qualified and assigned.
- Makes thank you or stewardship phone calls to donors as assigned, recording all conversation details in Raiser’s Edge, and uses information to properly assign donors to gift officers.
- Gains familiarity with the goals of the Foundation and Lee Health, learning about the health care needs in our community and the opportunities to improve the care provided at Lee Health.
- Works in conjunction with Foundation prospect researchers to obtain and record background information on donors and prospects.
- Continues professional education opportunities to learn best practices of health care philanthropy.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3 years’ fundraising experience preferred.
- 3 years in a structured working environment preferred; prior experience in a fundraising operation preferred; demonstrated skills in writing, organization, and relationship-building.
- Strong prior experience writing correspondence or copy preferred; Prior experience with cultivation and recognition events preferred.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge a must.
To learn more and apply, please visit: https://jobs.leehealth.org/pmd
Drug/Tobacco - free workplace. EOE