CLICK HERE to post a new job.<-- return to job postings
Post Date: 09/02/19 Company: Literacy Volunteers of Collier County
Literacy Volunteers of Collier County (LVCC) is Naples based organization serving adults and families in order to improve their English literacy skills and have better opportunities for their future and lives.
The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs, development and strategic plan for the organization. Key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach.
The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
• Leads and directs fundraising efforts to identify, cultivate and solicit corporate, foundation and individual support to grow consistent donor base;
• Working with the Board of Trustees, manages budget to ensure that LVCC is a financially viable and sustainable organization to meet current and projected program growth to support its mission;
• Manages and monitors the administrative, financial, personnel and managerial tasks for LVCC
• Ensures that LVCC is in compliance with relevant state and federal laws, regulations and standard accounting procedures;
• Supervises and supports staff with volunteer recruitment and participation
Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of a proven track record of success working for a nonprofit organization
Excellent computer skills and grant writing experience
Please send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to