CLICK HERE to post a new job.<-- return to job postings
Post Date: 02/07/20 Company: Literacy Volunteers of Collier County
The Marketing Coordinator is a fulltime position that reports to the Development Director. The position has primary responsibility for coordinating and/or creating and developing all media and advertising campaigns for Literacy Volunteers of Collier County (LVCC) and will work directly with the Development Director to oversee public outreach events and efforts. The position includes responsibility for coordinating all social media, website updates and maintenance, assisting with the development of local marketing strategy, and planning successful events that advance the recognition of the organization.
- Organize and coordinate events including budgeting, logistics, implementation, and evaluation.
- Develop program materials including invitations, sponsorship packages, and collateral material.
- Develop a network of subcontractors that ensures efficient event planning.
- Generate publicity and media coverage for LVCC events and programs.
- Assist with the development of an annual communications plans.
- Ensure design standards, messages, and terminology are consistent across all media platforms.
- Increase organization outreach through all forms of marketing and social networking efforts.
- Oversee and maintain the organization’s website, including coordinating with contractors, monitoring performance via analytics, maintaining appearance, and managing current content.
- Coordinate and implement ongoing fundraising, communication, and strategic engagement via direct mail, e-communications, print publications, broadcasts, videos, and media relations.
- Write press releases and/or news articles for local newspapers.
- Work with LVCC committees to develop ways to recognize and reward LVCC volunteers.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Excellent skills in managing projects – organization, attention to details, on-time completion.
- Self-directed and can work both independently and jointly in a team toward specific goals.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly to a range of audiences.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or English and two years of professional experience in related field; nonprofit and fundraising experience preferred.
- Experience generating content for multiple social media platforms, including ability to track and measure metrics related to their usage.
- Experience with website maintenance and electronic newsletter development.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofing skills.
- Strong computer competencies; familiarity with MS Office Suite, Go To Webinar, Constant Contact, Microsoft Publisher, and Adobe Creative Suite.
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com